TEAM KOSPANew and Renewable Energy Development
According to the Regulation(EC) No 1005/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 September 2009 on substances that deplete the ozone layer… It is established that continued emissions of ozone-depleting substances(ODS) cause significant damage to the ozone layer… However, the recovery of the ozone layer to the concentrations level existing before 1980 is now projected to make place before the middle of the 21st century. Increased UV-B radiation resulting from ozone depletion therefore persists as a significant threat to health and environment. At the same time, most of these substances have high global warming potential and are contributory factors towards increasing the temperature of the planet.
The production and placing on the market of chlorofluorocarbons, other fully halogenated chlorofluorocarbons, halons, carbon tetrachloride, 1,1,1-trichloroethane, hydrobromofluorocarbons, bromochloromethane and methyl bromide have been phased out and the placing on the market of those substances and of products and equipment containing those substances is thus prohibited. It is now also appropriate to progressively generalise the ban on the use of those substances for the maintenance or serving of such equipment. Opti Gas is a positive alternative and economic cost saving solution.
More efficient, greener,
cleaner than current
Innovative technology worldwide. Climate technology that will cause a revolution in the world of heating and air conditioning. It is a non-flammable gas that comply with all the international safety standards, it is composed of highly developed technology components in molecular engineering. It doesn’t need adapted space to store it and installation is quick.
Thanks our innovative technology, you can save money and help to preserve the environment.
Take advantage of our innovator gas and you will see how to save up to 51.8% in the consumption in air conditioned and 40% in heating.
|Existing Product (R-410a)||Teamkospa Product (Opti_Gas)|
|CIRCUIT LOW PRESSURE||9kg||3kg|
|HIGH PRESSURE CIRCUIT||36kg||9kg|
|OUTPUT TEMPERATURE IN COOLING TEST||12℃||11.7℃|
|CONSUMPTION IN COOLING TEST||1.8~2Amp||0.9Amp|
|SAVING ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION IN COLD TEST||BASE||51.80%|
|OUTPUT TEMPERATURE IN HEATING TEST||56℃||54℃|
|HEATING CONSUMPTION TEST||3.2Amp||1.8Amp|
|SAVING ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION IN HEATING TEST||BASE||40%|
- The technology is designed for use in all types of inverter compressors and is compatible with equipment of such manufacturers as General, Toshiba, Diakin, Hitachi among others.
- Opti Gas is a mixture of existing gases on the market today. So no new production cost are involved. And no modification needs to be done.
- Opti Gas has been successfully tested on several industrial and residential installations in Norway and Spain.
- As a consequence of that, Opti Gas works with less pressure in the air conditioners with this gas, require most economical components manufacturing, and reliability and duration of is higher
- The technology is patented in Korea.Inquiry about product